1. Lightly dampen the brick before installing. Do not submerge or saturate the brick in water, simply wet it with a pot of water.
2. Traditional masonry tools are sufficient. It does not require special tools for correct installation.
3. As with any wall system, we recommend the use of a level, plumb line and mason’s line to properly align and plumb the product.
4. To lay the brick, use a 1:5 cement-sand mortar radio.
5. Make cuts and slots with electric diamond polishers for clean, precise and waste-free cuts. Wet sawing and use of masks against dust is recommended.
6. For lighter nozzles or to reduce alkalis and thus avoid saltpeter, we recommend the use of “masonry cement” in a 1:5 ratio.
7. Get excellent strength when installing the product with mortar, allowing the mortar to enter the holes in the product.
8. The holes that the product presents can be used to drown metal rods that vertically reinforce the wall, avoiding the use of castles.
9. If the wall will have an apparent finish, it is recommended to seal it with a mud sealant of your choice, sealing even the nozzles.
10. To clean your finished wall, clean with a dry broom and wire brush taking care not to damage the brick, or with a solution diluted in water: 10:1 muriatic acid. Brush and allow it to dry. Rinse with water after cleaning.